Yes, you can. We have a product that can be applied directly in a room exposed to water.
2. Is it possible to install this product in the bathroom in the shower?
Yes, you can. We have already had several products for installation in the shower cubicle for a very long time.
3. Is it possible to install this product on the floor?
Yes, you can. Our products are designed for this purpose.
4. Can you install this product on fresh concrete?
No, you can Our products, although they are highly flexible, we do not recommend applications for fresh concrete, it requires a minimum of 4-8 weeks shrinkage time.
5. Is it possible to install directly on existing ceramic tiles?
Yes, you can. After the stability test the substrate, if the tiles are stable, then you can install our product.
6. Is it possible to place this product on various substrate materials?
Is it possible to place this product on various substrate materials?
7. Can the product be degraded or cracked?
Yes, it is possible. As a result of structural building cracks or mechanical damage to the surface of the plaster.
8. Is it possible to repair damaged plaster?
Yes, you can. The repair is simple because we have the same product in our workshop.
9. Can I travel and see your work done?
Yes, you can. It's worth seeing our studio, where are almost all our decorative plasters. You can also view our work in the customer's home, we have even more than 1000 square meters in one private residence.
10. How long is this product durable?
Let's say that when properly installed on a stable substrate even more than 10 years.
11. Is there a warranty on the product installed by Origin eco plaster?
Yes. This is a manufacturer's warranty. The selected products vary in duration, see our website: www.originecoplaster.co.uk/warranty.
12. Can I install the same product again when it is already on the wall?
Yes, you can. We have great, primer products for every type of substrate.
13. Do I have to remove this product from the wall to paint it?
No, you do not have to. Due to the small thickness, i.e. 0.3 to 3 mm, where only the structural plaster requires smoothing with gypsum fillers or skimming.
14. Can you clean out stains of wine or coffee?
Yes, you can. We recommend immediate removal of wet stains, as our plasters contain marble aggregate that can absorb dirt.
15. How do you clean the walls during use?
We were recommended to use clean water with the hand method of wiping or sponging. We do not recommend any chemicals that can permanently stain.